- Saw Opthalmologist yesterday. His right eye is a bit farsighted & is doing all the work. His left eye is at least 20/200. Which means he sees nada. So he was fitted for glasses that should help that eye start to correct. We go back in 2 months & then will likely start patching the good eye, followed by surgery at some point. By the way he looks so stinkin' cute in those glasses (pictures as soon as we pick them up)
- He will see cardiologist again in March to recheck AV canal & regurgitation in both valves & determine if they will or will not do surgery
- See's Audiologist in Feb. to check hearing now that his tubes are in
- Saw Dentist this week. He said his gums were healing well & we will go back in 3 months
- Appt. with Urologist in Feb. to check out his urinary issues
- Evals for PT, OT, & Speech coming up(this is in addition to what he receives at school)
- Saw Opthalmologist. He said that he can only see 2-5 feet in front of him & that only surgery will correct it. Glasses will not help. Hmmm...Getting a 2nd opinion on that one
- Cardiologist confirmed ASD is closed and only saw an enlarged aorta. Will go back in Dec.
- Appt. Jan 26th with Urologist. He will be scheduled for surgery to repair urinary reflux & to bring the testicle down were it belongs:)
- He will see ENT in Feb to talk about removal of tonsil, adenoids, and tubes. Followed by the audiologist to check the hearing. Pedi believes he does not hear well from right ear
- Labs have been done to check for Diabetes Insipidus because of his weight loss, excessive drinking, excessive urination
- C-spine xray was GOOD
- Evals for PT, OT & Speech coming up(this is in addition to what his school offers)
By the way we absoulutely LOVE their school, their teachers, & the entire staff at The Bynum School!!!! Thank you for everything you are doing for our little guys. We are grateful & blessed to having such wonderful people working with them everyday!!!