Today we woke up to cooler weather & rain!!! We have gone from high 90's to 60's. For all of you adoptive families that just went home, sorry you didnt' get to enjoy the COOL!! LOL This morning's visit went great. We had a good time with both the boys. Every day we find new things about them that we didn't know...
Things we have learned about Charlie:
- He does not like to be taken back to his groupa at the end of our visit
- If you tell him to put his tongue in he WILL
- He loves to play Pat-A-Cake, Wheels on the Bus & The Lord's Army
- He is NOT interested in coloring, but likes to look at books & will try to repeat us
- He can now say AGAIN PLEASE (In his little husky voice)
- He does not like Levi to get too close to him
Things we have learned about Levi:
- He LOVE, LOVE, LOVE'S to ride the tricycle(especially down steep hills. Ha!)
- He loves to lay his head on your shoulder
- He Loves to play with books & will color in a coloring book
- He likes to lead the way, but always wants to make sure you are close behind
- He has flat feet and the cutest little duck walk
Clapping for himself...Yay!!!!
God Continue's To Stand Beside Us as we WAIT for our court date....This is the hardest WAITING part of our whole journey so far. Please continue to pray that we will hear soon:)