Our Journey To Charlie & Levi...

After 17yrs of marriage and "8" amazing children, God has continued to keep the fire for adoption burning in our hearts. Crazy?... Maybe?!?! But....Doesn't God call all of us to do CRAZY things for him? Isn't that what it means to Live for Christ? To make a difference ONE orphan at a time. So after months of praying that this little guy would find a forever family, he FINALLY has!! OUR FAMILY!! Join us as we pray, cry, fill out mounds of paperwork & fundraise to bring our son home. We give God all the glory for choosing to adopt us & for giving us the opportunity to Choose Charlie...And because we could not get Zhora(Levi) off our minds and God obviously placed him in our hearts... We're bringing him home too!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!!! Not only do we have our SDA appointment, BUT it's in 10 Days!!!!!! We are a tad bit excited & already kicking things into gear to get ready to head out!!!!! Please be praying for us as we get things lined up to travel & as we get our children ready to start school, in case we are not back:( Holy Moly where do I start!!!!!

SDA Appt
August 12th

7 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! I'm so happy for you - and I can't wait to see pictures of you meeting your boys! They are so dear & wonderful & going to thrive with a family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news to start this new week! I cannot wait to follow this chapter in your journey...the part where the boys get to come HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! 10 DAYS!! Oh, and I love your song on here...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I was wondering about you today. So happy to know you'll be here soon!!! I would have loved to have seen you, but not enough to stay here 8 days longer!;) I'm praying for your entire journey here and back with those little sweethearts. Hard to belive that soon we will switch sides of the Atlantic and I will be cheering you on from home! :) Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly is right! that is fast!!

    I look forward to following along with this part of your journey. I'm so excited for you and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! I am so thrilled for you! Can't wait to meet up for dinner on the 11th :)Funny you mentioned school for the kids. I was trying to figure out how to fit in back to school shopping on top of everything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I was just looking at your posts - you got your travel date for 10 days out only days after your dossier was submitted to the SDA??? That's super fast!!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete